The Borrowed Boyfriend by Ginny Baird

   The Borrowed Boyfriend tells the tail of Allison and Grady.  I like how Allison had kept in touch with her girlfriends and wished that I had done the same.  It is great how they get together, but I too would be like Allison in wanting to avoid the set up with someone I didn't know to ruin my week.  I don't know how I would feel about passing off my roommate's boyfriend as my own, but who knows.
     Both Allison and Grady see the end to a means in agreeing to carry out the plan.  Allison sees it as a way to have a "boyfriend" and Grady sees it as a way to get at her business.  Neither planned on it going as it did
      A fun and enjoyable book.
      I received a copy from the author to read and review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund