Much Ado About Muffin by Victoria Hamilton

     I had really enjoyed this author's Vintage Kitchen series so I decided to give her Merry Muffin Mysteries a try to and have enjoyed them just as much.  This is the fourth book in the series and it is still as good as the first ones.  I like how her Merry seem to come fall into the mystery and stumble across the murders and feel like she has to do what she can to solve them even though sometimes those around her feel like she needs to stay out of trouble.  I like how Merry wants to see the right person put away for the crime and goes about investigating in her own way to find out who that is.  I also love the recopies at the end of the book and can just see Merry making some of them and wanting to give them a try myself.
     I received a copy of the book from the author to read and review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund