Killerball at Honeychurch Hall by Hannah Dennison

    I really enjoyed having a chance to read this book.  I love a good mystery and this one did not dissapoint.  Kit Stanford is just trying to do her job when she stubles across a mummy in the abandoned wing of the church.  As she tries to figure out what is going on she finds out all kinds of things about hidden chambers and unknown treasures.
     I had a hard time putting down this book to take care of other things and am planning to find the others in the series so that I can keep up with the characters.
     I received a copy of the book from the author to read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund