Rx Murder by Richard Mabry

    I had the pleasure of listening to this book and I really liked the way that you could tell what character was talking by the different voices used by the narrator.  The story itself had many twists and turns and did not end the way I thought it would.  Even though it is a short story that I was able to finish while doing work around the house, it still packed much information.  I would be pulling for one character and then there would be a twist.  I would recommend this book to read or listen to.  It is a quick listen/read and was very enjoyable.
     I received a copy of the audio book to listen to and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund