The Final Vow by Amanda Flower

     I have enjoyed this series that take place at a living museum. It makes me feel like I have visited the museum, but am glad not to under the circumstances that Kelsey finds Vianna under.  Kelsey has her hands full with Vianna and her ideas for a wedding on the grounds, but when Kelsey finds Vianna dead, she realizes she has to find out what has happened so that the museum is not negatively affected.
     I appreciated  how Kelsey was able to handle herself under the circumstances and think that she has a really exciting job.
        I received a copy of the book from the publisher to read and review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund