The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson

    I love stories about travel and friendship.  Joy is taking a trip from Chicago to Phoenix in her RV.  She is leaving her home in Chicago and moving in to an assisted living center.  Her family expect her to fly, but she has other ideas.  Her friend Melanie decides to travel with her so she doesn't have to travel alone.
     I loved seeing the adventures that they got into along the way and all the interesting people that they meet.  I would love the chance to go on a trip like this with someone to keep me company and to do things with along the way.  This book was an easy read that kept you wanting to see what they would encounter next.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund