Fatal Frost by Nancy Mehl

     A great mystery full of intrigue and suspense by Nancy Mehl.  Mercy Brennan has found herself the target of a powerful gang and her boss tasks her ex Mark St Laurent to keep her safe until it all has been taken care of.  They find themselves stranded and at risk when a storm hits leaving them to take care of business by them selves.
      This book was a real page turner and I liked the chemistry between Mercy and Mark.  I liked how I was right with some of my guesses and how I was pleasantly surprised with others.  This is a great start to a new series and I look forward to more.
   

 I received a copy of this book for free, I reviewed it on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund