Another One Bites the Crust by H. Y. Hanna


   I have been not so patiently waiting for the next installment of this series and loved it.  I  love seeing how Gemma keeps getting mixed up in murders and the Old Biddies crack me up every time with their involvement.  Poor Gemma not only has to try to figure out what happened to the chef, but also had to tend with her nutty mom and a visit from Devlin's mom as well, what else could happen.
   I also love seeing what Muesli has been up to as the cat on the cover is what drew me to the series in the first place.  This is such a fun series as I often catch myself laughing out loud at the antics of Muesli, the Old Biddies, and have to wonder what Gemma's mom will try to give her next.
    I received a copy from the author, the review is my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund