Much Ado about Murder by Elizabeth J. Duncan

     I read that will keep you wondering.  In Much Ado about Murder, Charlotte finds her self doing more than getting the costumes ready for the theater's next production.  She finds herself trying to figure out if the director committed suicide or if something more was involved. 
     I liked seeing Charlotte's thinking process and how she was not going to let things go on business a usual.  I liked how she went through the process of determining if the police got it right or if something more was going on. 
     I received a copy of the book from the author, the review is entirely my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund