A Passionate Hope by Jill Eileen Smith

     This book gives you a taste of life long ago as Hannah and Elkanah try to hold onto hope and faith as their life does not progress as hoped.  When her husband takes another wife, Hannah must hold on to her faith even more that her relationship with her husband will be as it once was.
    I don't know how I would react if I were pushed aside as Hannah was.  She knew that Elkanah loved her and that children were important, but it would be hard to stay nice with the things that were going on in her life
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher, the review is entirely my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund