The Saturday Night Supper Club by Carla Laureano

Rachel has to rebuild her career after some bad reviews cause her to lose her job.  Alex is indirectly responsible for this and offers to help her to restore her reputation by hosting a pop up dinner party.  While getting this party put together, Rachel and Alex have to work together and soon find that there is more to life that first thought.
     I love the idea of the pop up dinner party.  I had not heard of it until now.  It would be an interesting thing to attend, but it would be my luck I would be a picky eater and not like the offerings.  I enjoyed seeing Rachel change her point of view and learn that there is more to life than her career and that even when she felt she had lost everything, she learned there was more to life..

I received a copy of the book from the publisher to read, the review is my own.

The Saturday Night Supper Club by [Laureano, Carla]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund