The Daily Question for You and Your Child: A Three-Year Spiritual Journal Diary by WaterBrook


     An interesting and interactive journal that allows you to capture memories as well grow in faith.  I have enjoyed what I have seen so far and look forward to seeing what is yet to come.  I also think that it will be interesting to look back on what was written in the future to see how things have changed over time.  I liked too that if I miss a day, than I just pick up and will make sure to try and match days for the future readings.
     " I received this book from the publisher as part of their book launch program, the review is entirely my own."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund