The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton

     I really enjoyed a chance to read this book and learn more about this time period.  I have a hard time understanding the grief that Reginald went through that would allow him to rationalize making the switch of the babies, but I do understand wanting something to hope for.
     I enjoyed seeing how things played out and and the interactions between the military and the Oneida tribe. It was interesting how things came together even when circumstances didn't seem to allow for it.
     More from the author can be found here http://loribenton.blogspot.com/  I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund