Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund

  I enjoyed getting a chance to read this book. I had read and enjoyed  other books by this author and this one did not disappoint.  I was not very familiar beyond the basics of this time period and learned much not only about the characters, but what was going on in the world as well.  This book enlightened me to the practices of the day as well as the relationship between the characters.   This book really shows what it was like during this time and has given me things to think about and ponder about this time in history and how everything came together.

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund