Murder, Plainly Read: An Amish Quilt Shop Mystery by Isabella Alan

      I really enjoyed the next book in the Quilt Shop Mysteries and finding out what Angie was up to next.  Angie finds herself in charge of the town's book rummage sale after the person who was in charge gets hurt.  It is decided that they will use the bookmobile to help with the sale, but that soon turns out to not be an option when Bishop Belier is found dead on the bookmobile and the driver of the bookmobile is found standing over him.  Angie soon finds herself not only having to figure out how to still have the sale, but also having to clear her friend's name in the murder.
     I love the characters in this series especially Angie's bulldog Oliver.  It amuses me how he is treated and how he does not like birds, but is great friends with a goat named Petunia.  Petunia is another great character and I would love to borrow her to do some lawn service at my house.
     I highly recommend this book and series.
     I received a copy of this book from the author to read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund