From this Day Forward by Lauraine Snelling

      A great end to a great series.  I love this set of books by Lauraine Snelling and love how she takes characters from her other series and expands on them because I love the town of Blessing and seeing how it has grown over time.  I enjoy seeing how the characters evolve and grow up.  I also love seeing how the town grows and how the new people are welcomed and work at fitting in.  I enjoyed seeing the interaction between Deborah and Toby and how they work at deciding what is the best for them both.  While I am sad this series is ending, I hope to see more of Blessing in a new series.
     I received a copy of the book from the publisher.  The review is my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund