Dead and Breakfast by Kate Kingsbury

    I really enjoyed reading about Liza and Melanie and the adventures they faced trying to open their B&B.  I can imagine that what they expected and what they found were very different things.  I imagine that choosing something that took a lot of work, but had a great backstory sounded like a great idea, that is until the skeleton and later on dead body showed up.
    I really enjoyed seeing what all happened next and how it all came together.  I am not sure if I could take on what they did and continue after what they ran into, but that is part of what made it a great read.
    I received a copy of this book from the author, the review is entirely my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund