Deadly Bones by Terry Odell

   I had the great opportunity to listen to this audiobook and loved it so much that I went back and purchased the first one.  I really enjoyed the narrator's tone and cold very easily see the gruff police chief from his voice.  I liked seeing how all the pieces of the puzzle come together as they try to figure out first of all if a bone is human and when it is whether there are more.
     As the case progresses, more and more come out about some of the prominent citizens of Mapleton as well as why they are involved the way they are.  The local police team up again with the sheriff's department as many unseeingly related incidents all start coming together.
     I usually listen when traveling, but found myself listening as I was home so I could verify some things I had guessed and find out about others that I could not.
     I received a copy of this book from the author, the review is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund