When Angels Cry by MaryLu Tyndall (Author)


     While this is a different kind of book than I usually read, I found it quite compelling.  It is not as hard as it should be to imagine living in a world like is described in this book, and it would not be an enjoyable time.  I cannot imagine how hard it would be for Angelica to go against everything she feels is what should do, to do what she feels like God is calling her to do.
     I was intrigued as to how she was able to go against her first inclination to be able to talk to Daniel and tell him what had to be told.  It is a lesson in listening and doing what you are called to do.

I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including Netgalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund