Cry Wolf by Leighann Dobbs and Traci Douglass


    I have really enjoyed this series and Cry Wolf is another great read.  I enjoyed learning more about a secondary character DeeDee and how she was able to do what she had to for work and still work out things about her upcoming marriage.  I liked how she interacted with the suspects and worked at figuring out who did it and how she worked with her feelings vs what she was supposed to do concerning her family obligations.  I highly recommend this book and while it is part of a series, it can be read by it self.
     I received a copy from the author to read, the review is entirely mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund