When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

     I have enjoyed reading this series and since I have been studying about WW2 in school, I enjoyed it all the more.  I have liked being about to tie what I have learned in history class with what is in the book because even though it is fiction, it was well researched and gave me a different view on things.  I also enjoyed seeing how the characters interacted even though it was a change of pace for both of them.
     I received a copy of the book from the publisher, but the review is entirely mine.





Comments

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review, Carol! I'm glad you enjoyed Dan & Tess's story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Never Leave Me: Waters of Time Series by Jody Hedlund