The Promise of Dawn (Under Northern Skies Book #1) by Lauraine Snelling


    Signe and her family take a chance by joining their family in Minnesota and find things there very different than they expected.  I really liked Signe and how she was able to be strong and speak up for her family when things were not quite as expected.  I don't know how she was able to put up with what she did from her relatives. I don't think that I would have had her patience and would have probably told someone off in not so nice a way.
    The only thing I did not like about this book is that it ended and I have to wait to see how their lives progress.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher.  The review is my own,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund