Etched in Tears by Cheryl Holden


    This is my first book in this series and it was enjoyable.  I can just imagine some of the artwork in the exhibit.  I love things made of glass.  In this book you get to imagine the artwork artwork and try to figure out  a mystery.  Savannah finds herself involved in the mystery of who killed Dennis, an artist who also has ties to her family.  As evidence comes to light, she feels more and more compelled to figure out what has happened.  A good mystery that will keep you guessing.
    I received a copy of the book from the author/publisher, the review is entirely my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund