Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano

     Gertrude has her hands full as a companion to Mrs. Davenport.  She often finds herself cleaning up after her and trying to be discrete about it.  She hopes to have an uneventful summer, but soon realizes that won't happen as she finds herself right back in the middle of things as her employer wants to still be a part of the social scene.
     I think it would be interesting to be a companion to someone like Mrs. Davenport.  I would get a chance to be a part of things that I otherwise would not have a chance to experience.  It would be hard too, because I would be expected to do things that I might not realize were a part of my duties and also might overstep what I could do as well.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher, the review is my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund