Where the Fire Falls by Karen Barnet

    I loved reading this story set in Yosemite.  It let me know about how the national parks were early on and tied it to a story within the park.  I loved how Olivia was able to go between the two worlds of her former life of poverty to painting for the rich.  I loved how Clark was able to help Olivia with trusting others and moving ahead.  I look forward to reading more in this series
   More from the author can be found here.
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."


Where the Fire Falls: A Vintage National Parks Novel by [Barnett, Karen]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund