Together Forever: Orphan Train series, Book 2 by Jody Hedlund

     I have enjoyed reading to the next installment of the Orphan Train series.  I can imagine the guild that Marianne feels as she takes on her job caring for the children on the orphan train.  She has to make sure they stay safe and go to a good home while also trying to figure out what happened to her younger sister and two other children from her earlier life. 
      This book really gave insight as to what it was like for the children on the train and made you happy when you felt they were getting a good life and suspicious of some of the families as well. I look forward to seeing what is in store next for the series.
     I received a copy of the book from the author, the review is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund