Justice Betrayed by Patricia Bradley

      I have enjoyed this series set in Memphis as I can can picture many of the places that they wind up.  I think it would be great to finally solve a cold case, but would hate to have the case hanging over me as it waits to be solved and would hate it even more to realize that someone was still out there and was still killing.  Rachel soon finds out that there is more to her mother's death as she meets up with an Elvis impersonator.   She soon finds herself looking into it again as another murder occurs and she has to work together with someone from her past before anything happens again.
      I received a copy from the publisher, the review is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund