A Scandal in Scarlet: A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery by Vicki Delany

    I have really enjoyed reading this series since it first came out and was delighted in a chance to read this next book.  I think it would be neat to own the bookstore tea shop combination that Gemma does.  I love seeing how she goes about trying to figure out what is going on even though her boyfriend Ryan tries to keep her out of things.  This time Gemma has to try to find out who murdered someone during an auction to help rebuild the West London Museum and with a nearby shopkeeper the main suspect, she finds herself right in the middle of things again.
     I can't wait to see what Gemma, Jayne, and of course Violet and Moriarty get into next.

I received a copy of the book from the author, the review is entirely my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund