A Letter to my Cat by Lisa Erspamer

I loved going through this book and seeing all the wonderful cat pictures.  I have a cat myself and could relate to may of the letters that were written.  It was a great book to read in sections as it was several different pictures and letters, so it was something I could read and take care of something else and come back to easily.
Recommended for any pet lover or anyone that just loves a good set of stories.  More from the author can be found at http://www.randomhouse.com/author/187089/lisa-erspamer


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund