Song of Silence by Cynthia Ruchti

   When Lucy has to retire from a job she loves and her father started, she feels a great loss.   While her husband has retired as well, he cannot seem to understand the loss she feels.  Lucy feels that she has not only lost her position, but maybe her faith as well.
     I have not had a job or anything I was as passionate about as Lucy was, but I can see where she is coming from. It is hard to let something go that you have put so much in especially the way that she has to give up her passion.  I liked seeing how she worked things out and has to deal with the other issues in her life as well.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund