Dark Harbor by Christy Barritt

     Madelyn is trying to make a name for herself by moving above the travel articles she usually writes and trying to write a story exposing a small town police chief.  She unfortunately finds herself liking Chief Zach Davis and doing her best to not let on her true purpose as things keep happening to her.  It seems that someone does not want her to write the article.
      This book kept me thinking and it did not turn out the way I thought. I was sure I knew who what behind everything and why, but nope and that is why I really enjoy reading books by this author.
      I received a copy of this book to read and review from the author.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund