The Quieting by Suzanne Woods Fisher

      Another great book by Suzanne Woods Fisher.  I always enjoy reading her books as the give a new story and let you catch up with what else has been going on with old characters.  While this is book two, it can stand alone.
      I found the genealogical research interesting as I did the feud which was somewhat linked.  I liked seeing how Abigail's family seemed to act like other families with having their issues and trying to do what they thought best even if it was not what everyone else wanted.
     I received a copy of this book to read and review from the publisher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund