Kill Devil by Mike Dellosso

     Kill Devil is the second book in the Jed Patrick series.  Jed is doing all he can to to do the right thing.  He has done what he though was a thorough job of moving and changing their identities, but when he is found again, he must decide what to do that will be best for his family, even if he does not agree with it.
     I enjoyed reading this book as it kept me guessing what would turn up next and what Jed would end up doing.  It was all I could do to not turn ahead to see what would happens so I could not just anticipate what would happen next.  I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good thriller.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund