God Gave Us Thankful Hearts by Lisa Tawn Bergren and art by David Holm

    I love this series of books and have been looking forward to this one ever since I saw a sneak peak on the author's website.  The illustrations are wonderful and it is always fun reading first for myself and then with little children at church.  They love picking out parts of the picture and relating it to things they do.  I loved the story line and it reminded me of thing I have to be thankful for even when I don't realize it.  I enjoyed seeing Little Pup realize all the things he has to be thankful for even thought he there were things he didn't like too.
     More from the author can be found at http://lisatawnbergren.com/
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund