The Readaholics and the Gothic Gala (A Book Club Mystery) by Laura DiSilverio

     This is the third book in the Book Club Mystery series.  I had not read the previous two, but they are now on my reading list as I very much enjoyed this one.  I liked how Amy-Faye and the Readaholics worked together to solve the mystery of finding the killer.  They have to work with several suspects as the murder takes place during the festivities of the Celebration of Gothic Novels and the body is found at a costume party.
      I enjoyed seeing the logic employed at solving the murder as the group worked together contributing what skill they did best.  I love to read myself, so a book about a book club was intriguing.  I would love to be able to interact with a group like they do, minus the dead bodies of course.
     I would highly recommend this book and the series.  I received a copy of the book to read and review from the author/publisher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund