Dressed to Confess by Diane Vallerie


    I would very much like to visit Proper City, Nevada where dressing up is the norm for the town festivals.  I think that the costumes that Margo helps to provide would really lend to the small town atmosphere, and it would make for a great visit, except for the murder.   I really enjoy the characters and think that running across them in real life would make a trip very memorable.  I liked trying to figure out what would happen next and what Margo would find out next.  Sometimes I beat her to figuring something out and quite often I was wrong with what I guessed.  A great read.
     I received  a copy of the book from the author, the review is entirely my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund