Chasing Secrets (Elite Guardians Book #4) by Lynette Eason

     I have really enjoyed this series about a group of bodyguards and how they do all they can to protect those in their charge.  I like how they go the extra mile even when their own lives wind up in danger.  The danger that Haley finds herself in is tied to an old case, but even so the danger is real and relevant.  The detective in charge, Steven steps in to help protect Haley and her client.
     I enjoyed seeing peeks of the past as they worked together to find out who was behind everything and persevered throughout all that was thrown at them.  A real page turner.
     I received a copy of this book from the publisher, the review is entirely my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund