Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer

I really enjoy books set in the past especially when they give me insight into what happened during this time.  This book was set during WW2 and tells the story of a family that is torn apart when the Japanese invade  the Dutch East Indies.
Jeremiah becomes the head of his family and has to help them hold it together as the face the happenings of war.  I didn't realize what it was like for these families, or that this even happened.  I really learned some history as well as seeing how the family endured.
I would recommend reading this book.
More info about the book and author
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund