Distorted by Christ Barrett

     Distorted is book that is not only suspenseful, but makes you really think as well.  Mallory was a victim of human trafficking and after being rescued, she goes out speaking out about what has happened.  When she starts to get some threats and it becomes apparent that everything is not as it seems, Tennyson is brought in to help protect her.
     This book really kept me reading and things were not always as they seemed.  It was a book that really make me want to guess what would happen next and then was quite pleased when I guessed right and pleasantly surprised when I wasn't.
    I also liked how Mallory was a survivor and did not let things get to her and stop her even when she was afraid.  She was not afraid to keep on living.
    I received a copy of the book from the author, the review is entirely my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund