The Genesis Tree


    I have really enjoyed this series and this book is better read after the first two.  I always like how Sadie is able to do what is needed and still seem normal (in a very unusual world).  She has really grown over time as she has had to take on more responsibility and has become very observant to what is happening and needs to happen.
    I really feel like I am with Sadie on her adventures as the descriptions and writing is well done.  I also liked catching up with some of the characters and events of the previous two books and finding out what has happened.
     I received a copy of the book from the author, but the review is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund