Love Comes Home by Ann H. Gabhart

I enjoyed the continuation of the story of the Rosey Corner series.  I had not read the other books, but was able to follow along well enough.  The story takes place at the end of WWII and I always enjoy a chance to learn history through a story.
In this story, the main characters are adjusting to the changes in their lives with people who have come home as well as those who did not.  I liked how it showed their strengths and how they handled the circumstances that came their way.  The Merritt sisters were able to hold together and work on their new lives at the end of the war and draw on what they had to until this time came.
I enjoyed the chance to read this book and received a copy free from the publisher to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund