Roadfood by Jane and Michael Stern

I choose this book to review because I travel often and want to eat someplace besides the normal fast food joints.  I often see places along my travels that look interesting to eat, but not that I chance eating at with out some type of prior knowledge.  This book gives me that.  
The book lists the eateries by geographic location and state.  It gives the physical address and a couple of paragraphs about each place.  It has all types of food so if you want to have a sit down dinner or a quick bite to go.
I will be consulting this book as I continue my travels and look forward to trying out some new places to eat.  I was also pleased to see some familiar places from my home state as well as some new ones to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund