Song of the Prairie by Vickie McDonough

I enjoy reading books from this time period and this was one that fit that description.  I pretty much made the effort to read this book in one sitting so I could figure out how it would all turn out and had to keep from turning ahead.  Janie took a leap of faith to honor her cousin's request and in doing so leaves her life behind.  She leaves and goes to live with her brother where she finds new friends and learns to accept the help she needs and a new life as well.  I don't know that I could have stepped out like she did knowing what I was running from, but admire her for doing so.
I received a copy of this book to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund