A Sweet Misfortune by Maggie Brendan

      I liked how Rachael was rescued and the story between her and John began.  John is an old friend of Rachael's brother and currently own the ranch that was in their family along with his own.  He is able to rescue Rachael from a not so great profession and she comes to live at his ranch and work for his mother.
     I liked how Rachael found out the legacy that her brother had left her and what she had to do to claim it.  She wanted an easier way to get the ranch back through her brother, but she had to learn to trust that all would work out.
     I also liked how Rachael was able to help those who found themselves in less that ideal situations.  I would hope that I could see beyond the surface to help out those in need.
     I received a copy of the book from the publisher to read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund