Heart of a Cowboy by Susan Page Davis , Miralee Ferrell , Yvonne Lehman , and Vickie McDonough

     A wonderful set of four stories by four great authors.  I have read books by each of these authors separately and their compilation flows great.  I love books like this as I can complete a story and can take time to read the next one later.  They really give you a taste of the old west and make  you feel like you were there with the characters living their lives.  I love seeing how they lived during that time and love seeing how the characters interact and sometimes learn to heal and live again.
     I received a copy from the publisher to review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund