Guide Me Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer

      As a person who loves to visit national parks and has visited Mammoth Cave several times, this book intrigued me.  I loved seeing the caves from this perspective as a guide and how Rebekah went about becoming one.  I liked seeing how she tried to keep up her disguise and loved learning about the mapping of the tunnels.  This was an enjoyable book by a great author, and I highly recommend it.
     More from the author can be found at http://www.kimvogelsawyer.com/
     I received this book from Blogging for Books to read and review.
   Guide Me Home: A Novel by [Sawyer, Kim Vogel]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund