Murder at Rough Point (A Gilded Newport Mystery) by Alyssa Maxwell

     After reading the first three books in this series, I was very happy to find out that there would be another book.  I love the insight as to how they lived during this time and it makes me want to visit the area of Rhode Island where they take place.  I can just imagine attending the parties and dressing up during this time.
     I also enjoy how the mystery is laid out and solved.  Emma is a girl ahead of her time and I enjoy seeing how she is a part of the upper crowd, but still herself as well.  I think it would be fun to get into what she does, minus the dead bodies of course.
    I would highly recommend this book (or any of the others) to read.
     I was given a copy of the book to read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund