Where Hope Prevails (Return to the Canadian West Book #3) by Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan

     I have really enjoyed this series and as a teacher enjoy seeing how teaching was in the past.  I cannot imagine teaching that many different levels.  I would not know how to respond also to having to do a type of team teaching, especially if it were such a different philosophy than mine.
  I too would not know how to respond to her situation with Jarrick and if I could allow him to do what he felt was right even if I did not feel that it would really work in the long run.
     I received a copy of this book to read and review from the publisher.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund