Silk Stalkings (A Material Witness Mystery) by Diane Vallere

    I was intrigued by the cover of this book and the contents did not disappoint.  Poly Monroe has the privilege of providing the fabric to create the gowns for the Miss Tangorii pageant and is very happy.  This will give her shop great advertisement and be great for business.  This all changes as Harvey Halliwell is found dead and Poly feels compelled to figure out what has happened.
     I enjoyed following the story to figure out what happened and why.  The clues kept me guessing and I liked seeing how Poly reasoned it out.  This is the third book in the series and I plan to go back and read the first two.
     I received a copy of the book to read and review from the author.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund