Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer

    I enjoyed reading this book and learning about Grace's correspondence and hope for a different future.  I think it would be neat to get to know someone through letters, but would still be very cautious before revealing too much without having some type of verification of who I was corresponding with.
    I also enjoy books that have some type of forgiveness as it helps me to remember to give others a second chance.
    I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books, but the review is my own.


More from the author.  

Grace and the Preacher: A Novel by [Vogel Sawyer, Kim]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely Yours by Jane Kirkpatrick, Ann Shorey, Laurie Alice Eakes, Amanda Cabot

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Captivated by the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund